Close net shot

Table Tennis Strokes and Technique

Last updated 9 years ago

Jason Chak

Jason Chak Asked 9 years ago

Alois and jeff can you please make a video and teach me how to do a shot when you're at the side of the net and you want to hit it over with spin on the ball


Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 9 years ago

Hi Jason,

Do you mean a flick, push or sidespin shot or around the net?

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

Thoughts on this question

Jason Chak

Jason Chak Posted 9 years ago

I meant when the ball drops of when its right at the side of the table

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.