Names of Glue

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 7 years ago

Hamzah Atique

Hamzah Atique Asked 9 years ago

Is There A Specific Name For The Glue Used To Stick Table Tennis Rubbers.

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 9 years ago

Hi Hamzah,

There are quite a few.  There is the XIOM I-Bond, Stiga Syncro and Butterfly Free Chack.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

Thoughts on this question

Kaustubh Kulkarni

Kaustubh Kulkarni Posted 7 years ago

Which glue is the best?

Jeff Plumb

Jeff Plumb from PingSkills Posted 7 years ago

As long as you are using a water based table tennis glue it doesn't really matter. It will have no impact on your game.

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.