Penhold Rackets

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 13 years ago

Brant Unknown

Brant Unknown Asked 13 years ago

I was wondering where i could find a Penhold Racket with rubber on both sides. If not could i just glue another rubber on the back?

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 13 years ago

Hi Brant,

You can just buy any penhold racket and put some rubber on the reverse side.  This is a fairly simple process.  Youjust need to decide whether you are after a Chinese penhold blade or Japanese style blade.

You can get the penhold bats from most online shops.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

Thoughts on this question

Brant Unknown

Brant Unknown Posted 13 years ago

What is the difference between the chinese and japanese penhold bats

Fred Unknown

Fred Unknown Posted 13 years ago

Chinese penhold bats look similar to shahand but with a smaller handle and are generally meant to be used from both sides,

 Jap/korean penhold bats have a cork handdle that sticks out and a rectangular head.  these raquect do not use reverse penhold banhands and enfacise on speed and attacking with forehand.

 Chinese penhold is more modern and has more promise but a good korean penhold can destroy many people if he has good footwork.



Brant Unknown

Brant Unknown Posted 13 years ago

Ok thanks

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.