Penhold Reverse side Pimples or normal

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 10 years ago

Loelue Yang

Loelue Yang Asked 10 years ago

Hey, I'm using the penhold grip and I'd like to know if I should have one side be pips and the other side be flat rubber, or should I have both sides be flat rubber.

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 10 years ago

Hi Loelue,

It depends what you do with the other side.

If you want to try the Reverse Penhold Backhand then you will need a rubber with a bit of grip.  If you twiddle (change sides) and want a bit of variation then you can use long pimples.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

No comments yet!

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.