AntiSpin Rubber Used Already

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 8 years ago

avinash patil

avinash patil Asked 8 years ago


I started using anti spin rubber without much knowledge of it . I am good at Forehand smashes now and this rubber gave me more confidence on this kind of smashes. 

So after knowing that a beginner should not have used this kind of rubber, do you suggest me to use normal rubber and get hands-on with different kinds of strokes. 

If so which is the rubber I should get ? I plan to buy a new bat along with rubber now.

Also do you suggest same kind of rubber on both sides of bat ?

Now I want to go to next level of the game and play some quality TT.



Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 8 years ago

Hi Avinash,

I would change to an inverted rubber.  The one that we recommend is Mark V as a good way to get control but also be able to develop your strokes.

It is a good idea to develop your game further.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

Thoughts on this question

avinash patil

avinash patil Posted 8 years ago

Hi Alois


Thanks for the reply. I am planning to buy Mark V XS on both the sides of the blade with 2.2mm thickness.

Please suggest me if you have better suggestions.

Q1) Is 2.2mm thinkness fine? or should i look for lesser thickness ?

Q2)  Choice between MARK V M2 MAX vs MARK V XS .


In one online store in india , I am getting

1) 2.2mm MARK V XS

2) 2.2mm MARK V M2 MAX

3) 1mm and 2.2 mm  MARK V rubber.


Bit confused as to which one to buy .  

Please comment.  Waiting for your response. 



Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario from PingSkills Posted 8 years ago

Hi Avinash,

I would go for the 2mm sponge.  Just get the normal Mark V.

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.