Butterfly free chack

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 9 years ago

Jesse Davids

Jesse Davids Asked 9 years ago

Butterfly free chack.  Is this the same as glue and where could I get it for cheaper? it doesn't need to be butterfly

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 9 years ago

Hi Jesse,

Chack is a type of glue.  I don't know where to get it cheaper.  You should though, use a proper Table Tennis glue to stick your rubbers on otherwise you can risk damaging the rubber or if you play at a higher level the racket could also be illegal.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

Thoughts on this question

Jesse Davids

Jesse Davids Posted 9 years ago

Thanks Alois

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.