Choice of rubbers

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 8 years ago

aishik das

aishik das Asked 8 years ago

As I have told you that I have a Mark v on the FH and euro GKI on the BH .You replied by telling me to to change the BH to mark v as well .As I being informed that Mark V is a petroleum glue rubber.  But the ITTF does not allow petroleum rubbers in their tournaments and water glue rubbers are to be used.  So please suggest some rubbers  of that kind in the FH and BH.

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 8 years ago

Hi Aishik,

The Mark V is still good.  You can use it with Water based glue and it works well. It is not as fast as with the speed glues but it is still a good rubber and will give you good control and spin for your level.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

No comments yet!

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.