Glue to replace rubbers

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 9 years ago

Jason Chak

Jason Chak Asked 9 years ago

Hello Jeff and Alois what kind of glue is it that you use to replace your rubbers?

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 9 years ago

Hi Jason,

You can use any of the specific Table Tennis glues.

The one I use is a Yasaka glue but there are a lot around.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

No comments yet!

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.