Joola Amy

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 2 years ago

Tim Hunger

Tim Hunger Asked 2 years ago

Hey guys,

 I’m willing to buy the Joola Amy Classic Rubber, but I am not sure if this rubber is legal. Because the time I looked up LARC there was just written Amy and I am now not sure if it is my one that is allowed or if it is another one. (There are two of them)

So, if you know sth can you please tell me?

Thanks in advance.

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 2 years ago

Hi Tim,

If it is in the approved list which Amy is then it should be OK. Why do you say there are two of them?

Does it also have the number 40-004 on there? That is the number of the approved Joola Amy.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

Thoughts on this question

Tim Hunger

Tim Hunger Posted 2 years ago

There is the Joola Amy Classic and the Control one that’s why I asked. And since there was just written Amy I wasn’t sure which one is meant.

Tim Hunger

Tim Hunger Posted 2 years ago

I’m sorry but I don’t know the numbers.

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.