Last updated 8 months ago
Is there a way to level the playing field when playing someone who is either much better or not as good as you? A unique scoring method?
There are quite a few things that you can do in this situation.
Here are a few ideas:
- Only allow them to play to half of your side of the table
- Only allow them to play with one stroke e.g. Forehand
- Restrict the speed that they can hit the ball
- Don't allow them any spin on their serves i.e. fast fast serves only
- You can do a 2 for 1 deal... Every time you win a rally you get 2 points
- Start with different scores - You start on 5 and they start on zero.
As you start to think you will come up with a lot more ideas to trial. Give them a go and see if it actually evens up the playing field.
Become a free member to post a comment about this question.