Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 9 years ago

martinand bernard

martinand bernard Asked 9 years ago

sorry but i'dont find the word "pimple"in my dictionary can you explain me with others words, thanks a lot

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 9 years ago

Hi Martinand,

It is the bumpy rubber. Take a look at this lesson on the Effects of Rubbers.  It will show you the different types of rubber.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

No comments yet!

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.