Switching blade

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 9 years ago

Vishu Kalra

Vishu Kalra Asked 9 years ago


i actually i am thinking of to change my ply... i currently own joola carbon.. and i want to switch to Stiga Jonyer H-2 which is much faster ...

but the size of jonyer blade is comparatively smaller.... so i need to cut my old rubber to be adjusted on the new ply...

now actually my jonyer ply is 2nd end ... and so damaged at the edges.... but fine in the middle....

the edges are little un-even... as well... but very little...

so would it be safe... to switch to such blade.. for temporary... till i get a newer and faster blade.. ??

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 9 years ago

Hi Viishu,

Yes you can do this.  You can just trim the edges once you stick it on the new blade.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

No comments yet!

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.