jpen rubber

Table Tennis Equipment

Last updated 8 years ago

Ben Williams

Ben Williams Asked 8 years ago


I have been using Mark V with carbon (sh) on both sides as my first-ever bat. I have always been a penhold player though and now after a couple of years playing with it I am now getting a jpen blade. 

My question to you is, what rubber would be most suited to jpen, and would be most suited to me coming off Mark V?

I initially looked at Bryce Speed but I've been told that tenergy will hinder my progress as a player so I thought Bryce may have a same effect. I have been interested in the xiom rubbers and have read that sigma pro rubbers and Vega Japan are more suited to jpen. Also some rubbers you have to have a perfect swing. 

What would be a wise choice?

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 8 years ago

Hi Ben,

There are so many different options out there that it becomes very confusing.

You could try the Vega Japan.  I don't think you should worry too much about it.  The rubber we would recommend after Mark V is Yasaka Pryde.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

No comments yet!

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.