Last updated 7 years ago
Hi Alois, I just wanted to say that i looked information online about the DHS Hurricane 2 and i prefer buying the rook for these reasons and tell me still what do you think would be best?
1) The dhs hurricane 2 is more spinnier (Alot more spin than speed).
2) The blade i have is not for speed and its for control.
3) I couldn't have the opportunity to train a lot due to finding a way to train without any stress and being busy.
4) I havent completed and mastered each stroke for up to down on the strokes and techniques page due to the third reason (But im quite ok on serving).
5) The rook will give me good spin and control which means i wont have to worry on the forward momentum of the speed when doing strokes. Because when i use the dhs, i am doing the correct tecnique, the ball lifts up but doesnt quite come back down as quickly (this is probably because the rubber is pretty old by now and has more life on speed than spin).
But i will promise one thing, i will never leave or give up pingskills, and if i get alot more better in the future im sure ill buy the touch, but Alois you dont mind if i dont buy the touch right now right? And i also think the rook will help me alot also.
Thanks for reading!
I don’t think it will make a significant difference but the fact that it is new rubber will make some difference.
We like the Rook for learning skills.
Become a free member to post a comment about this question.